Lieutenant (second in head):
About the projectEdit
Project characters is a project on making your character pages amazing, and a chance to make them the featured article.
- Users who have joined the project and haven't nominated and worked on an article yet.
- Users who have nominated and started to work on at least one article.
- Users who have nominated and passed at least three articles. If a lieutenant resigns and moves back to packer/leaves the project/becomes chieftain, they must choose a packer to become lieutenant.
- Second-in-head. If a lieutenant resigns and moves back to packer or leaves the project/becomes chieftain, they must choose a packer to become lieutenant.
- Overall leader of the project. They choose the lieutenant.
All pages start out as 'bronze' grade. In order to have at least 'silver' grade, your page must:
- Have an infobox
- For wolves: rank, family, clan, gender and species
- For owls: allegiance (i.e. Pure One, Guardian of Ga'Hoole), rank (chaw for GoG or rank in the Pure Ones), family, gender and species (with scientific name)
- A main quote
- the 'this character belongs to so-and-so' template (optional)
- Image (Life-image)/charart (charart is optional)
- A description in heading two, with the following heading three sections after it:
- A detailed appearance (titled 'Appearance')
- A detailed personality (titled 'personality')
- A gift section - only for MacMyth wolves.
- A 'Life' in heading two. Benetah, there is:
- In heading three 'backstory'. This shows the past in detail before the start of roleplay. If your character is born into the roleplay, state who they were born to.
- A heading three 'Roleplay'. This shows a detailed history of your character, from their frist roleplay to present time.
- Quotes section
- For silver, at least 3 quotes.
- For gold, at least 5 quotes.
- Trivia - optional. This shows anything unusual about your character. Such as: any inspiration for their name, character, (can include how you'd imagine their voices to sound like) or any future plans. Can also include any gift they have (non-MacMyth, such as star/firesight, fyrgnot resistance, any other unique abilities).